Thursday, November 17, 2016

To Life


It's a tightrope walk, a skill I must say
Tricky one, a little caution but not such restraint
Carry the potion, pinch of passion and wit
Works like magic at times!

Envy! Oh I missed you dear
The diva, discontented and resentful
Slow on that one, who says
"little envious" Common that's normal

Drama, how much I miss you
Oh my, we could do with some
A composition, a dialogue, a prose
OMG! we all need a dose of you at times

Adventure, did I say outdoors?
Quite a few happen indoors too, Wink!
Private journeys , private lives
Never let go the chance for one or the one!

Oh! I've taken to trapeze and ballet too
Can do with the swings and moves
A little kickboxing and taekwondo
For the d'aventures ahead

Cheers to that and more from
Life! To doldrums and peace
To adventures both inside out
To finding your place and being lost
Life! I "give it to you"

No comments: